ViGIE by InnoWave is looking for a Helpdesk Technician to collaborate with our teams, who will provide technical assistance.
We are looking for a dynamic, agile person, good communication skills, high work capacity and a great desire to learn.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Offering technical assistance to users regarding the configuration, setup, and maintenance of products and services
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role is a good to have
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of Linux and Databases is valued
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and networks
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent capacity to work autonomously or integrated in a team
- Pro-activity and ability to adapt in a context in which priorities often change
- Develop sense of responsibility, oriented to customer solutions and associated improvements
- Fluent in English – written and spoken (mandatory)
InnoWave gives equal opportunity in employment regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, race, nationality, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, or any other factor. InnoWave will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement, do not submit resumes/CV’s directly.
By answering to this job post, you consent the use of your data by InnoWave Group, for as long as necessary. We conduct regular data-cleansing and updating exercises to make sure the information we have is relevant and accurate. If you have any doubt or request to make relatively to your personal data, please send an e-mail.