Customer Success Engineer (Hybrid)
We envision a world where our technology enables Intelligent and Safer Healthcare Facilities.
ViGIE helps public and private sector organisations to improve control of critical assets, identify issues faster, optimize operations, reduce risk and eliminate losses. We focus on two main operational areas: Integrated, highly secure continuous-monitoring applications; and enterprise Facility Maintenance & Management.
About the Team:
Our team is dedicated to innovation, design development and delivery within our primary business areas: Healthcare, Pharma and Laboratories. Our applications are flexible, user-friendly, and completely customizable to address our clients exact needs.
About the Role:
ViGIE Solutions is looking for a technically savvy Customer Success Engineer who possesses a strong drive for results. Duties for the customer success engineer will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, contributing to sales, onboarding, and training clients.
Successful candidates must be social, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively to engage with customers and maximize value.
Customer Success Engineer (M/F)
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Analyse customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Aid in product design and product development.
- Degree in Engineering, Technological, Hardware or in similar areas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes (plus)
- Active listener with passion for achieving results.
- Innovative thinker, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, dynamic, and self-motivated, with good priority management and organization skills
- Results and detail-oriented person
- Very good interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
- Good sense of professional ethics and responsibility
- Fluent in English – written and spoken (mandatory)
InnoWave gives equal opportunity in employment regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, race, nationality, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, or any other factor. InnoWave will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement, do not submit resumes/CV’s directly.
By answering to this job post, you consent the use of your data by InnoWave Group, for as long as necessary. We conduct regular data-cleansing and updating exercises to make sure the information we have is relevant and accurate. If you have any doubt or request to make relatively to your personal data, please send an e-mail.