Field Technician- Lisboa
ViGIE Solutions is looking for a Field Technician, who will provide support during field visits or dispatches.
This person will troubleshoot the equipment, advising the customer on how to use, building relationships, and following company procedures.
Managing all on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks. Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions.
- Proceed to install, control and monitor software and hardware
- Resolve issues primarily at the client’s premises and/or remotely
- Diagnosis of problems occurring in the network and in systems or operating faults
- Create reports of the customer service
- Deliver training sessions
- Technical school education in Electronics, or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Comfortable handling power tools
- Comfortable with Linux/Unix environment (preferable)
- Knowledge of IT networks
- Ability to work with complex, delicate components
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent capacity to work autonomously
- Pro-activity and ability to adapt in a context in which priorities often change
- Develop sense of responsibility, oriented to customer solutions and associated improvements
- Fluent in English – written and spoken (mandatory)
By answering to this job post, you consent the use of your data by InnoWave Group, for as long as necessary. We conduct regular data-cleansing and updating exercises to make sure the information we have is relevant and accurate. If you have any doubt or request to make relatively to your personal data, please send an e-mail.